| < November >
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jan Mayen B in November is slightly cold at -3.3 °C (26.06 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 66mm (2.6in) of fluid is discharged.
Check the distance to and compare the Jan Mayen b November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Jan Mayen b, Norway
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Jan Mayen B:
- Danmarkshavn, Greenland - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) NNW
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 489.6 kms (304.2 miles) W
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 491.7 kms (305.5 miles) W
- Raufarh÷fn, Iceland - 578 kms (359.2 miles) SW
- Akureyri, Iceland - 698.7 kms (434.2 miles) SW
- Reykhˇlar, Iceland - 823.6 kms (511.8 miles) SW
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 661.7 kms (411.2 miles) SSW
- Stykkisholmur, Iceland - 871.2 kms (541.4 miles) SW
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 786.4 kms (488.7 miles) SSW
- KirkjubŠjarklaustur, Iceland - 888.7 kms (552.3 miles) SSW